Whether you are a beginner or avid golfer, our coaching staff will customise an individual program to maximise your golf experience and increase your enjoyment.
Golf coaching at a 1:1 ratio is the most productive lesson style available. Not only will you have the full attention of your teacher, but you will benefit from the personalised instruction format which will be tailored to suit your specific needs and skill level.
Here, you will have the opportunity to select the teacher of your choice, or you can have our staff select one for you. We have teachers available 7 days per week, from 7 am until closing at 9 pm.
Golf instruction under lights on a warm summer night is a fantastic way to unwind after work, get outdoors and enjoy the best that the ‘Golf Coast’ has to offer.
The individual lesson rate includes range balls and golf equipment if required
Our instructors are all trained to the highest levels in Australian and North American golf teaching standards and are current members of the PGA and ALPG associations of Australia..
You will be in excellent hands at the Coaching Centre at Emerald Lakes, a first class way to help you meet and exceed your golfing goals.
30 Minute Lesson – $70
A private lesson gives you the opportunity to work 1 on 1 with your PGA Qualifies coach.
1 Hour Lesson – $120
A one hour lesson is a great way to work on different parts of your game. Combine a long game and short game lesson or spend some time improving your putting. Perhaps just work on one thing but for longer to make sure it sinks in
6 x 30 min Lesson Package – $350
Pay for 5 x 30 min golf lessons and receive the 6th lesson free. Available 7 days per week at a time to suit you with the instructor of your choice
6 x1 Hour Lesson Package – $600
Pay for 5 x one-hour golf lessons and receive the 6th lesson free. Available 7 days per week at a time to suit you with the instructor of your choice
30 Minute Short Game Lesson – $70
Taking advantage of the fantastic short game facilities here at the Emerald Lakes Golf Coaching Centre, spend some time focusing on the scoring shots to help improve your game
1 Hour Short Game Lesson – $120
Use this longer short game session to spend some time improving your putting, chipping, pitching or bunker play.
Please call the coaching centre on 5510 6121 for more information on our club fitting and repair service.
Terms & Conditions
Golf Lesson Packages & Golf Lesson Voucher Policy
All golf lessons are undertaken at the customers risk and shall have been approved to be deemed fit by their general practitioner to carry out movements associated with the sport of golf.
To clarify any misunderstanding over golf lessons purchased here are the details regarding expiry dates
- The expiry date for all golf lesson vouchers and lesson packages is 12 months from date of issue
- All special lesson packages are valid 12 months from the 1st golf lesson taken with the coach allowing for maximum improvement and enjoyment.
- All golf lessons and golf lesson vouchers are non-refundable but transferable
- The coaches are not responsible if lesson vouches are stolen, destroyed or mislaid.
- All lessons must be paid for at the time by either cash or card. If the situation arises of an unpoaid lesson the full lesson amount must be paid for immediately in cash
If you find that through illness you are unable to take your lessons within the time scale set out above please contact your coach immediately who will advise on a course of action and any confirmed extension.
Lesson Cancellation policy
As a Professional organisation I would expect maximum courtesy from my clients as we operate a full courtesy towards “you” my clients.
To ensure a consistent business relationship the following conditions are in place.
- A client cancelling an individual golf lesson directly must be received by e mail within 24 hours of the lesson date. If the full notice is not given then the client will lose that particular lesson forming part of the package or be liable for full payment of the lesson fee.
- A client cancelling less than 24 hours of a scheduled lesson will be liable for 100% of the lesson fee or lesson part of the package total.
- In retrospect of “potential” weather cancellation, the client should contact the coach by phone to check on course conditions if in doubt. Any lesson deemed to be detrimental due to Health & Safety concerns may be cancelled at short notice by the coach negating the 15 minute MOT
- If sudden illness prevents the client from attending their lesson outside the above time frames please call ELGCC where they may consider an allowance for a period of time.