Book With Paul Williamson 0411 230 374
Get into Golf
Adult Coaching Program
Starting Saturday, 24th OCTOBER
Who is it for?
These clinics are perfect for you if-
Easy to understand, expert advice in a fun and friendly way. No experience needed. Just come and have some fun while learning.
What will you get?
- 90 mins each week of group tuition with Certified PGA of Australia Member Paul Williamson over six weeks.
- You will learn each of the necessary skills needed to get started in the game.
- a large size bucket of range balls to use
- equipment to borrow if needed
- advice on equipment to purchase
- knowledge of some of the basic rules and etiquette of the game
- access to a private group coaching app Coach Now containing bonus videos to watch in your own time when practicing.
- An invite to join the Saturday Social Golf Group who are a group of golfers just starting out just like you who want to build up their confidence on the golf course before joining competition golf or want to enjoy relaxed social golf.
By the end of this program, you will be able to call yourself a golfer!
Emerald Lakes Golf Coaching Centre -
Cnr Nerang Broadbeach RD and Burmingham RD Carrara
(9 hours of individual sessions would normally be $1080)
Bookings are essential!
Nine students max per program, and full payment of $250 must be made upfront to secure your spot.
For more options contact
0411 230 374
Group golf clinics with our qualified PGA Golf Professionals offer a fun and social learning environment. They have a wealth of experience behind them in teaching the game of golf and Emerald Lakes Golf Coaching Centre is proud to offer a number of group golf learning programs for golfers on all levels.
What are the benefits of group coaching?
The reasons for improvement in group coaching situations are actually quite simple:
- Simple concepts
- Quality practice
- Sense of camaraderie
Unlike during a private lesson, group lessons offer relatively simple motor skill development, lots of time actually hitting shots, and the chance to see your peers succeed (and fail) right next to you. Also during group golf classes, students are spending more time working at hitting a target than they are trying to make a certain movement. In addition, the students feel like they’re “in the same boat” as the others in the class.